Critical Manufacturing will unveil the latest version of its Manufacturing Execution System (MES) at Hannover Messe 2022. Advances in Critical Manufacturing MES Version 9 (V9) will help high-tech manufacturers win in the face of the changing market conditions. Features include more flexible deployment architectures, faster revision management, improved big data management, and enhanced security.
In recent years, the already vibrant high-tech manufacturing industry has been subject to even greater volatility. By leveraging the connectivity and communication potential of Industry 4.0 and decentralized logic architecture, they have tapped deeper into MES capability to reduce operational risk in this changing world.
Critical Manufacturing MES V9 will provide change management benefits such as:
- Deploy the MES on a new site in 5 minutes, based on a DevOps Center and container technology, in cloud, on-premises or hybrid infrastructures
- Increased flexibility in managing product variations in one place using a unique combination of versions, revisions, and context resolutions
- Advanced semiconductor scenarios, such as handling pre-shipment wafers
- Optimized introduction of new products for SMT scenarios
The new capabilities will be complemented by demonstrations of recently announced quality inspection tools for highly regulated industries and rapid scale-up capabilities for semiconductor and SMD manufacturers.
Critical Manufacturing experts will also highlight all the capabilities of the Critical Manufacturing MES platform on which V9 is built, including the following:
- Decentralized logic architecture, which enables more dynamic production models in which smart products and materials interact with machines.
- IoT Data Platform, an integrated and fully scalable event ingestion mechanism that can route events to multiple stream processing components for real-time processing.
- Connect IoT, an equipment automation module that simplifies and accelerates the integration of devices, equipment and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Digital twin technology, which provides a clear visualization of the plant, including detailed information on equipment, product and process key performance indicators (KPIs.
- Easy 3D modeling of the workshop, which can offer virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) capabilities.
- Hannover Messe 2022 will take place in Hannover, Germany from May 30, 2022 to June 2, 2022. Critical Manufacturing’s main exhibition will be held in Hall 4, Booth G32. Moreover, as one of the more than 100 Portuguese companies participating as a national partner of Hannover Messe 2022, Critical Manufacturing will also be part of the exhibition on digital ecosystems in hall 5, stand D04.